5/1/10

YouTube Channel Redesign

Youtube has been playing around with the look of their channel so I decided to make a couple quick and easy changes to my personal channel as well. I have no idea how to use Photoshop or any of the fancy illustration software packages that are out there. All I used was a simple App called Logo Studio. The results are what they are. I'm not a typesetter or a graphic designer but these limited changes I did only took about 15 minutes in total and I think it gives my Youtube channel a fresher look than it had before. I'll be watching the return numbers to see if the new look cause a significant increase in Subscriptions or views.

Youtube has also been rolling out alot of new features. There are 5 new languages available, easy share buttons to Blogger and Buzz, and a tweak to the Post a Bulletin feature that I haven't quite figured out how its actually any different than the previous version. Check out the YouTube Blog for yourself and get out there and make some videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment