5/30/10

Level Grip iPhone Camera Support

You guys want cheap, we got cheap. If you shoot video with an iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, or a Video Nano, point your internets over to the Level Grip site and drop 10 bucks for the basic Level Grip. The Level Grip is a plexiglass pistol grip that slides over your iPhone providing it with a rock solid support for hand holding the camera phone when shooting video. Its much more natural and ergo form factor for shooting level and steady video footage. I got a Level Grip a few weeks ago and now it goes everywhere with me. The iPhone 3G isn't my ideal camera for acquiring video, but its always with me, and with the Level Grip its alot better to shoot with. And its cheap. 10 dollars.

The Level Grip website also has other supports for flash based video devices like the Kodak Zi8.

Level Grip Website



Follow me on Youtube and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment